We’re all mad here, espiecally this time of year. HardbackHoarder turned me on to this tag
1. A book couple that drove you nuts?
Bella and Edward from Twilight. I wanted to shake her for never standing up for herself.
2. You’re going off the rails fast: name a book series that will pull you out of the dark place?
The Checquy Files. I adored the first book and loved the second book.
3. Name a book that messed with your head and left you shaking?
Inferno by Dan Brown but I have a good reason! Spoiler: The plague that is unleashed causes infertility. Our planet is grossly overpopulated and so many of the people on it are terrible. Terrorists, megalomaniacs, rapists and murderers, etc. Would stopping bad people from producing be the worst thing? But then you get into the argument of eugenics and it just lead me down this mental rabbit hole. It’s fascinating and scary to think about, especially now that the world seems to be going to hell in a hand basket.
4. You are going into solitary confinement for one year and you can only bring one book series. What would it be?
Discworld by Terry Pratchett. Never read it, heard wonderful things, would have the down time to really dig in.
5. BREAK OUT! Name one character that would help you escape the asylum?
The Cheshire Cat. He strikes me as an agent of chaos who would help me just to see the ensuing drama.
6.You are stuck in an asylum: name one character you would chose as a cellmate?
Mehen from Brimstone Angels. He’s a former soldier so he could teach me how to fight and handle myself.
7. Name a character that you would be terrified to be locked up with?
It from Stephen King’s It. It morphs into your worst fears