Given the nature of some of my challenges, my summer reading has already started to take form.
June is Pride month in the U.S. so I plan to read the rainbow. I’ve got a few in mind for certain colors but my rainbow isn’t yet set in stone. I also have to read a book for Pride month. So far June is shaping up to include.
- Suck Less by Willam
- Prison Island by Colleen Frakes
- Leaving Megalopolis by Gail Simone
Be the analogy balls, crotch or something else unpleasant, it gets hot and humid AF here in the summer. Yay swamps. To counter some of this, I want to read about some place cold.
- Good Morning, Midnight by Lily Brooks-Dalton
- Out of the Ice by Ann Turner
I plan on trying to use my ereader more so the following titles will hopefully make an appearance
- Brimstone Angels by Erin M. Evans
- The Greenland Diaries by Patrick W. Marsh
- Suicide Forest by Jeremy Bates
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
I am terrible about rereading books so I plan on enjoying some old favorites this summer as well.
- Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett
- Soon I Will Be Invincible by Austin Grossman
- Shelf Life edited by Greg Ketter
- The Book of Lost Things by John Connolly
Obviously there will be several more titles but I don’t want to commit to too many this far out. So far my summer reading is shaping up nicely.