Tag Tuesday a week before the big day so you can do it too. Brought to you by Epic Reads.
1. First Book Crush
Mr. Bingley. I know everyone loves broody Mr. Darcy but I’m too much like him. I’d do much better with a sunny and sweet Mr. Bingley (and kind of have TBH)
2. What book would you want as your Valentine?
The Gates by John Connolly. Funny, creepy, and has a few life lessons.
3. Candy Hearts or Chocolate?
Chocolate. Even if the candy hearts are sassy, I’ve eaten tastier antacids.
4. What book would you gift to your true love?
The Rook by Daniel O’Malley. It’s one of my all time favorites and completely amazing. Action, bureaucracy and humor.
5. Favorite Rom-com
Legally Blonde. It has more feminist moments than folks realize (the admissions counselor shrugging and saying, “Here’s how to get into Harvard,” for example) and it’s very watchable.
6. Best Valentine’s Day gift you ever received (or want to receive)
Surprise jewelry. FHubs has never had a Valentine before so despite hating this ‘holiday’ my whole life, I agreed to observe it. Then he ambushed me with a present. It was a pretty necklace.
7. Favorite thing about Valentine’s Day (if you love it) OR favorite thing to do on Valentine’s Day (if you hate it)
Wearing black and eating candy.