Courtesy of BooksandLala.
1. An author you’d like to read (that you’ve never read before).
Victoria Stilwell. I really love her positivity training methods and want to learn from her.
2. A book you’d like to read.
Good Morning, Midnight. It sounds marvelously creepy.
3. A classic you’d like to read.
Anything by Jane Austen. I am sorely lacking in completed titles by her.
4. A book you’d like to re-read.
Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman and reread the Shelf Life Anthology about bookstores.
5. A book you’ve had for ages and want to read.
I can only pick one? Probably The Complete Maus by Art Spiegelman. I’ve heard amazing things and it’s been collecting dust on my shelf for way too long.
6. A big book you’d like to read.
The Chemist by Stephenie Meyer. The premise sounds great and it would be interesting to see if she can do something other than Twilight.
7. An author you’ve previously read and want to read more of.
Neil Gaiman. In addition to a new book coming out this year, I’ve also got a short story collection of his begging to be read.
8. A book you got for Christmas and would like to read.
The Deadpool Minibus #2
9. A series you want to read (start and finish)
The Chaos Walking trilogy. I’ve heard really good things and More than This was fantastic.
10. A series you want to finish (that you’ve already started)
The Deadpool series by Brian Posehn that starts with Dead Presidents. I want to reread what I’ve read and then follow the arc all the way through. I also need to finish the Fables series. It’s getting a little ridiculous how long I’ve avoided ending the series.
11. Do you set reading goals? If so, how many books do you want to read in 2017?
I want to complete the Nerdy 30 and have 87 books on my GoodReads challenge. I’m 2.5 books down so far.
12. Any other reading goals?
Try to get 75% of all of my casual challenges completed.