Another holiday book tag because I’m running out of days to use them. From GirlReading.
1) A fictional family you would like to spend Christmas dinner with?
My first instinct was to say the Weasleys because you could just sit back and watch the chaos but I feel like I’d be the outsider looking in. I think I’d like to spend Christmas at Pemberly with the Darcys.
2) A bookish item you would like to receive as a gift?
A slim, simple bookmark with an excellent design.
3) A fictional character you think would make a perfect Christmas elf?
Laura Jean from the Boys I’ve Loved series.
4) Match a book to it’s perfect Christmas song.
The Stupidest Angel by Christopher Moore and Carol of the Brains by Not Literally
5) Bah Humbug. A book or fictional character you’ve been disappointed in and should be put on the naughty list?
The three main women in Friendship by Emily Gould and everyone in Survive the Night by Danielle Vega
6) A book or a fictional character you think deserves more love and appreciation and deserve to be put on the nice list?
The Princeless series by Jeremy Whitley.
7) Red, Gold and Green. A book cover that has a wonderfully Christmas feel to it.
The Penguin classic clothbound copy of Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen and Bleak House by Charles Dickens.
8) A book or series you love so much, you want everyone to find under their Christmas tree this year so they can read it and love it too?
The Chequey Files and Thursday Next need much more mainstream love.