Courtesy of Super Space Chick
1. Carving pumpkins- What book would you carve up and light on fire?
Twilight. We’ve got a woman running for president. We do not need bad writing about a useless and helpless girl.
2. Trick or treat- What character is a treat, what character is a trick?
Babe the Blue Ox from Fables is always a treat because her inner monologue is just fantastic.
3. Candy corn- What book is always sweet?
To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han and every Sarah Dessen book except for Dreamland. Sarah Dessen deals with real issues but it always ends with love, a solution, and healing. Jenny Han’s book was just so sugary sweet I couldn’t continue the series despite wondering what happened.
4. Ghosts- What character would you love to visit you as a ghost?
Deadpool. He’s crazy and entertaining as a human/mutant. I imagine he’d be fun as a spook. This only applies so long as he’s not a permanent haunt. Rook Gestalt from The Rook is one helluva trick. It’s one mind spread across four bodies. Any more information than that will be spoilers sweetie.
5. Dressing up in costume- What character would you want to be for a day?
Myfawny Thomas’s power to control other people’s bodies would be pretty cool as would Thursday Next’s ability to visit the fictional world.
6. Wizards and witches- What is your favorite Harry Potter moment?
I’m sure my answer will change with time and rereading but the first one that comes to mind is Neville killing Nagini. He was a hapless buffoon who grew into a badass.
7. Blood and gore- What book was so creepy that you had to take a break from it for awhile?
I legitimately can’t think of one. I have a very high tolerance for gross and creepy. I read some of John Connolly’s Nocturnes before bed in college. I would not recommend.